Friday, April 19, 2013

Education and Health Development in Somalia

Maryan Qasim. Source: official Twitter handle
Maryan Qasim, Somali Minister for Human Development and Public Services, spoke at Chatham House in London on 6 March 2013.  Her opening remarks and a summary of the question and answer session has been published as "Human Development in Post-Transition Somalia."

The minister discussed human development in post-transition Somalia with a particular focus on education and health.  She offered her views on the challenges Somalia faces as it tries to build a more stable and prosperous future.

12 comments:

  1. I thought it was going to be some boring old post, but it really compensated for my time. I will post a link to this page on my blog. I am sure my visitors will find that very useful. hgh supplements

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also benefit from learning the assessments, but learn that alot of people ought to stay on essay to try and add worth in the direction of the authentic weblog release. http://hghuser.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also read about education and health development. Somali here discuss about fitness.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Only One word to characterize such a great post “WOW” that was a very interesting read

    ReplyDelete
  5. Education is very important in our life. Thanks for sharing useful information.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great resources’ really appreciate for posting such a great Article. Roller Shutters Birmingham

    ReplyDelete
  7. Its nice one also I read your anonther article. superb
    Ecommerce Development Bangalore

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great content, it was very helpful! I just started in this and I understand the item better! Cheers continue the good work!
    best seo services in bangalore | best seo services bangalore

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great Post..Education is very important in our life. Thanks for sharing useful information..
    Professional Website Development Company

    ReplyDelete
  10. A very inspiring post as well as inspiring taught thus, I really appreciate it! Thanks.
    Web Designing Company Bangalore | Web Development Company Bangalore

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nice post you use done here. i\'m this season very happy in order to read this. it is a very informative topic you are chosen. keep It up Nimble Messaging Services

    ReplyDelete