This study covers one of the eleven cities in eight African countries in an effort to attract more foreign direct investment.
The other cities in the project are Accra and Kumasi, Ghana; Kisumu, Kenya; Blantyre, Malawi; Bamako and Segou, Mali; Akure and Kaduna, Nigeria; Louga, Senegal; and Tabora, Tanzania.
The detailed study looks at:
- Opportunities for investors
- Incentives, special zones and related matters
- The business environment
- Taxation in Ethiopia
- Legal framework for investment
- Investor assessment of the investment climate
- Foreign investors in Ethiopia