- The Dichotomy between Reality and Rhetoric in African Politics: Placing Ethiopia in the 'Continental' Pan-African Movement by Belete Belachew Yihun.
- Critical Reflections on an Oromo Aphorism and Emancipation by Maimire Mennasemay.
- The Politics of the Imposed and Negotiation of the Emerging Nile Basin Regime by Aaron Tesfaye.
- The Quest for Equitable Resolution of the Nile Waters Dispute: Wandering in the Wilderness? by Dereje Zeleke Mekonnen.
- Politics and Religion in Haile Selassie's Ethiopia: Apogee and Crisis of a Confessional African State (1916-1974) by Paolo Borruso.
Saturday, December 28, 2013
The 2013 issue of the International Journal of Ethiopian Studies is now available. It contains the following articles: